Sunday, August 3, 2008

Farmyard

This is my farm that is made of paper. I don't do this at school during my Art class. But I do this at home. This is my second paper project. My first paper project was on a mini city. Those who are reading this at home...please don't try at school. Because your friends will tear it apart!!








To make it just use paper, scissors , glue and pencil. And it takes 1 hour or 30 minutes to... ohhh... you now.



See if you can find a rooster in the picture. Leave a comment and tell me where the rooster is.



8 comments:

bluewonder said...

next project will be a mini zoo ok

L3nZ said...

its on the roof!! Paksu ada sharp eyes tauuu!! Great work ucop! Kudos!!

UPGRADE said...

mission accomplished l3nz

rascal r us said...

its on the rooooof!!!!!!
I want you to make the twin towers of KL...can you do it?

rascal r us said...

congratulations rascal r us owe an about kl bluewonder said next project will be a mini zoo.

Anonymous said...

Hey Upgrade,I saw a rooster. The rooster is on the roof of the barn.

UPGRADE said...

goodjob heroes you have very sharp eyes

Anonymous said...

it is on the roof..nice work yusuf...