Monday, January 26, 2009

A day at the Curve

We are in the Curve and can you see the flowers behind? Aren't they big and beautiful?




I'm on my way to play at the inflatable funland...


Here I am sliding down...yipee


I am watching the lion dance and the lion did many wonderful tricks. Like hopping from one pole to another. And there were 2 lions. We saw the dance at Ikano. There were many people watching the dance.


I am holding the lion's head. First of all, I'm not wearing it. Secondly don't ever think I was doing the dance.





When I came back from the dance, I was so thirsty. Then we ate at a Thai restaurant and I ate nasi goreng with ice mango. Here I am trying to melt the ice using my invisible gamma ray.





Before leaving the Curve, we got to play with the lion dance's drums





On my way home, I saw an alien hovering over the sky. It left a semi-circle of clouds in the sky.








5 comments:

bluewonder said...

fuyooo...you can melt ice using your gamma rays!!1 That is so awesome

bluewonder said...

ini ayah tapi ayah pakai mama punya blog: it is melting ayah's wallet too

STARZ said...

CooLLL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,an alien hovering? Weird........ you sure have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

wooooooooo..that is cool.i wonder how it look like..